Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fun Spring Days

We have been enjoying the beautiful weather! I love this time of year! The flowering trees are blooming so nice. Jenny discovered that with spring, comes bees, wasp and other flying creatures that she hates. She informed me she is staying inside till winter! I tried to explain how long that is, but I don't think she really cared, and she has been outside since. (:
I have been busy getting ready for company this weekend. My brother Chad and his family are coming on Thursday, and staying till Monday morning.


Treyton is now 11 months old, I cannot believe he will soon be one! ( any Grandparents want to come to his birthday party? Hint Hint! ) [:


Rissa worked hard and finally got the potty thing figured out.. This is the reward that she worked toward. She had the toy picked out way ahead of time, so I was hoping that Wal-Mart still had them!


My water-splasher/Helper.


Amber had off school on Tuesday, so I put the girls to work, for a little while, helping to do some pre-spring cleaning.




On Amber's day off, they wanted lunch in their playhouse.


I am amazed how long Treyton can sit still and be entertained by his sisters. Sometimes I am not sure how good that is! (:


The girls did his hair, they thought he looked cute...


Chillin' on a pile of bed sheets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could come for the party!!!! Maybe Grandpa should buy a airplane:)
XOXO- Grandma Heisey