Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Spring Fever

I only realized how long it has been since I last posted, when I was getting my pictures together and seen from how long ago they were from!
I think Treyton is finally becoming himself again. He has been happy the last couple days, and his ears are not draining as much anymore. He has taken one step a couple times now! Maybe he will walk till his birthday next month?
We all went to the flea market on Saturday to sell our accumulated things we wanted to get rid of. It was a good day to sell, and we only brought back an 1/8 of what we took.
I cannot help but brag to those of you who were getting some more of that dreaded white stuff yesterday. (: We have had in the high 70's the last couple days! It has been so nice out, which has us itching to plant a small garden, seed the lawn, maybe landscape; the list goes on and on. It seems there is always some project needing done. (: I know, y'all will remind me of our "beautiful weather'' when it is 100* out!

David was working late the other night, so we took supper to the shop and ate with him.


The other Sunday evening, we took the kiddos to the park. Treyton had his first swing ride, which he very much enjoyed! ( I tried to put a video of it on the blog, but it would not work, sorry).










Last week was girls only day of school. They wore their PJ's, ate snacks and watched a movie. I wish school had been that fun when I went!


I could not help but wonder if I could sit like that to read a book, I knew that answer before I wondered too long! (:


Best Buds!


I do not like putting pictures of myself on the blog, but I was given strict orders! I had not gone to church the day before Valentines Day, so I was surprised when David and the girls came home with these!
We were home for Valentines Evening. I made some of David's favorite food. The girls put candles on the table and turned the lights off, but we turned them back on to eat, David thought he could see his food better. (:

1 comment:

ALPINE LEGACY BERNESE MT. DOGS said...

Wow... Treyton is getting big! Is he walking yet? It looks like Amber enjoys school! Enjoy your early spring!