Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Fun Afternoon

Amber had a half day of school on Tuesday, so I thought I would surprise the kiddos with a fun afternoon. Amber had no clue of our plans, but Jenny and Rissa knew we were going on a picnic at the park. {a side note for my brother Parke, when I told Rissa we were going to the park, she kept asking if you were going to be there. (: }
We picked up Amber and went into town to a park, had a picnic of PB&J sandwiches, then the kiddos played and played.
It was a fun afternoon! (:










My 4 sweet kiddos about take up a whole swing set (:










Treyton liked looking at the handsome little guy in the mirror.


Amber made quick friends with a home-school girl who was there too.






After an afternoon of playing hard, I had one more surprise, ice cream at Sonic's!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Wish we could be in short sleeves right now, but we have 2in. of snow!!
~Aunt Lynette~

Unknown said...

Grandma Martin: I really like looking at your pictures. I don't get to see you or the children often. I love you all. Maybe sometime when you come up you can come to see me.

thesummytribe said...

Hi Grandma! It was good to hear from you! We plan on coming in May and I hope to visit you on that trip!
Take Care!