Thursday, June 10, 2010

Yes, we are still here

I know, a new posting has been way over-do! I suddenly realized it has been a week and a half since I last posted, Sorry!
My green beans are in full production right now. We are also enjoying fresh cucumbers too.
I was thinking recently how much Motherhood is like gardening. We labor over our little "''plants'' making sure they have what they need to grow properly, keeping them free of ''weeds'', in some cases, pruning, and so on. And if all is done properly, one day we will enjoy the fruits/results of our labor. It is not without its challenges, but worth every minute! Some days I feel like locking myself in a quiet room for a moment of peace, but I know someday, I will be wishing for the noise, toys to be tripped over, juice to wipe off the floor, settling arguments, reeking diapers to change and so on. I love my babies!




David calls this Treyton's Grandma Heisey smile (:


They learn by watching


Tummy time


A little snooze


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Yes, I will say that it looks like Treyton has my smile. He is so cute. I can't wait to see you all in July. That is a very good picture of the "girls and Treyton".
love,
Grandma Heisey