Monday, June 28, 2010

Heat of Summer

Well, lets try this again! I had my post all ready to publish, when our electricity went off for an hour and a half from a thunder storm and I lost everything!
We have been having lots of storms lately. It has been so hot, record heat for June since 1800's, so storms are quick to pop up.
The heat killed off my green beans, so I had a bad crop. We are going to plant for a fall crop. We planted a second corn crop that is already three inches high.

Rissa likes to play in the water, I mean, rinse the dishes too. (:


I think Treyton enjoys all the kisses he gets! (:



Treyton is 14 weeks old already!


Since it is so hot, the girls wait till the evening to go out and play.




I could not resist this shirt!


Treyton does not really like his jumper yet. He is usually more interested in the black and white creature staring at him. (it is a zebra)


Rissa likes to take her turn too, Treyton is not usually impressed. When she does manage to get the bottle in his mouth, she pushes it in a little hard. (:


1 comment:

ALPINE LEGACY BERNESE MT. DOGS said...

buddy boy looks like he wants to pick up his .243 and deck that zebra instead of just needing to look at it his trigger finger looks itchy have to come north soon so he gets some redneck blood runnin in him !