Monday, June 14, 2010

A Recipe to Share

Recipe for a Boiling Wife

Take: 1 cool, fresh, good-natured wife
Add: 4 small children
1 yelping dog
1 cranky neighbor
Stir. Blend in equal parts of heat humidity,dust and stale air. Bast with annoying interruptions, spilled milk, skinned knees, washing that won't wait, a pile of ironing to do, and jelly smeared on the floor. Top with a splitting headache. Let simmer in 98* house for 10 hours or until boiling point is reached.

I apologize that I don't have more pictures. My camera has been having this problem of eating my pictures. They are gone when i go to put them on the computer. ):

Treyton is 3 months old!




Having quiet time


I would not say I am sleep deprived since he sleeps all night, but the shirt is cute anyway. (:

1 comment:

ALPINE LEGACY BERNESE MT. DOGS said...

Wow 3 months old already!
Treyton is really growing! He
has his own unique look. I'm not sure who he looks like.
Keep cool and enjoy your children!
We're looking forward to your visit! I'm so sorry we can't come this summer. Maybe we can come this Thanksgiving! -- Janelle