Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Treyton

Wow! Hard to believe my baby is 2 already! He is not much of a baby anymore though. Guess that is why at the grocery store the other day Rissa asked if "We can have one of those" when she seen a very cute baby! (: I had someone recently warn/tell me that she had three boys and one girl, opposite of us. She said to have fun with that boy, hers nearly killed her, girls are much easier. So far, I have not found that to be true, but maybe that will change?
On Thursday David and I are looking forward to leaving on a much anticipated, loooong over-do time away. We are not sure where we are going, probably Columbia which is not far away. I said I don't want to go far, just somewhere to chill; no schedule, no responsibility, no kids and no school, just me and my man for three blissful days! I told David that he is NOT allowed to bring along his always ringing work phone, I just might "accidentally" flush it down the toilet! (: Thanks Allen and Jan for being so brave to keep our tribe!!

Treyton's cute "I have an attitude" face. Usually this look goes along with a frustrated "MOMMY"


His cake of course did not look as nice as the picture on internet, but I think he did know what it was supposed to look like.




Daddy wanted to be the gift shopper this time. He got him a ball and a 'FORD' toy truck- {sorry Grandpa Heisey- got to start him out with the right kind!} (~:

I think the car on the ball appealed to him as much as the ball itself!


Grandma and Grandpa Heisey and Aunt Lynette sent him some John Deere toys


Buddies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I really enjoy reading your blog! I just have to comment on the "boy" thing...a wise older lady once told me that you don't really know what it's like to have boys unless you have two or more in a row... I have found that to be true...boys' "boyishness" mulitplies when two or more get together!
Carleen