Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Marissa

Marissa's big special day finally arrived last Thursday. She turned 4 years old. Turning four has made her want to be a "big girl" now, but when she is not in a too happy mood, she informs me that she is still three and not big yet. (:

One of Marissa's biggest challenges is taking pictures. I had quite the ordeal just to get this one! We will not go into detail! (:


The night before her birthday, we went to the park and out carry-out Pizza Hut, her favorite.


Once Treyton is in a swing, you may as well plan on pushing him all night, he loves it!





It amazes me how fast kids can make new friends






The best part of a birthday, gifts!




I feel like her cake this year was an after-thought, but she liked it. Thanks Wal-Mart, all I did was add the toys.


Rissa had fun tearing open her box from Grandpa and Grandma Heisey and Aunt Lynette. The blanket was made by Aunt Lynette.


Another high-light was a date with Daddy. They went to Applebees. The cute, soft teddy came from Grandpa and Grandma Summy.


Treyton finally graduated to a toddler bed. I have been searching high and low for a good deal on a car one. I had sold his crib, stroller and baby car-seat to get this for him, he loves it!


One of Treyton's worst nightmares ever is getting a hair-cut! After the last couple ordeals at a barber where you pay $13 and come away with a choppy, crooked hair-cut, and barbers hoping to never see you again, I said never again. We will do it at home where he can be trained during the battle. It has been warm, and his thick hair makes him hot, so I said off with it. David did a good job at giving him a crew-cut hair-cut. We kept stuffing Trey with cheese curls and jelly beans to keep him happy! (:


You cannot see it good on the picture how it looks. But, I think it is cute and he feels cooler outside now. David thinks that Treyton now looks like my brother Brandon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rissa, Your pizza looks yummy!!
Treytons hair looks good and a lot cooler! Seems like forever since we saw you all!!
Lynette