Saturday, February 12, 2011

Doing Alright

The last week was another busy one. Treyton did get tubes put in both his ears early Thursday morning. Thankfully everything went good. Since he needed to be their at 6am, David stayed home with the girls and I took him by myself. That made me a little nervous, but it worked out okay. (: Unfortunately he has not been happy since. He is fighting a cold and I think he has some discomfort from the tubes, last night I ended up sleeping with him on the recliner. I guess we will see how the tubes work!

Treyton finally will hold his bottle when he needs to.


My little helpers.


Amber had clash day at school yesterday. I think it went against her grain a little to not match cause she did not want to do it. (:


More snow??!!


Ready for church


Enjoying the warm sunshine, they wanted to eat their lunch outside.




Amber getting her school Valentines ready for Monday.

1 comment:

Life on Agape Trail said...

Going to finally comment on your blog. Have been thinking about you all and wondering how it went for Treyton last Thursday. I hope he acting happier by now!!
They would like Brooklyn to go to an ENT now too.
She is on her 5th round of antiobiotincs since last Oct. How many ear infections did Treyton have before they sent him to an ENT?
I'm not into going,but am kinda tired of the ear infections!!!
hope you have a great rest of the week!!!
alyssa
p.s check out my blog.. i finally started one the other day..:)