Monday, May 24, 2010

Smiles

It was a busy week this week, so my camera got neglected. I fear the next couple weeks will be worse! Our corn we expect to be ready this week, and my green beans and lima beans are blooming.

Treyton anymore has a ready smile for anyone who talks to him. He usually will coo also, when he is really happy, which is most of the time.
As you can see, he is getting quite chubby, eating and sleeping is still pretty much his life. I tease him about his "man-sized" appetite!




Rissa after a meal of one of her favorite foods, " Pizza Hut", which is what she call pizza in general, it was actually out of the freezer (:


Jenny recently learned that she likes to feed Treyton too.


Amber taking charge of clean-up time, a dreaded chore for the girls. She does a good job making sure everything gets put where it belongs. She still takes initiative to help me. The other day at lunch, she told me to stay out of the kitchen for a little. When she finally called me in, she had made them all peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and had them all in their chairs eating. Jenny and Rissa didn't seem to mind the jelly oozing out of the holes that were torn into their bread. (:

1 comment:

Brenda Heisey said...

Oh my! You girls and Treyton are growing so very fast. I just can hardly wait to see you again.
love,
Grandma Heisey