Sunday, May 16, 2010

Another Week Gone By

I think we are all about feeling healthy again. Treyton still has fussy times like something is still bugging him. David also managed to get the sickness too. Yesterday he got a very bad earache. Desperate to find him some relief I got on faithful old internet and found quite a few interesting ideas! (: I decided to try the simplest one, please don't laugh; I heated an onion in the microwave till it was starting to sizzle, then I put it in a sock and he held it on his ear for maybe ten minutes. If he was not in such misery, I would have had to laugh at how it looked with him holding a stinky onion on his ear! (: Within half an hour though, his ear was popping and draining. It could have been a coincidence too, I don't know how an onion could make your ear pop?
I think the days are just flying by! It is now getting hot out usually in the nineties every day, but the humidity has not hit yet.

My sweet little blessings who make me proud!


Treyton, not used to the bright sun, quickly got tired of it, this is his cute little pout that we all have to laugh at when he does it.


Shelling the last of our peas


I got a little camera happy this week with Treyton; I figured the Grandmas and Aunts would not mind! (:




I managed to get a small smile. I think it is cute, when he hears his sisters come in a room and they are talking, he gets the biggest smile, even if he does not see them.


Little John Deere man.






After his bath.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. we(mom and I) have been checking everyday for one!! Treyton is growing up so fast, wish I could sqeeze them a hug through the computer!
Love you all,
Aunt Nette

Brenda Heisey said...

Hi,
I enjoyed talking to you and the girls on the phone today.
Miss you very much.
love,
Mom/Grandma Heisey

ALPINE LEGACY BERNESE MT. DOGS said...

You must be busy... I was hoping you were serious about updating twice a week! We look forward to new postings. Travis and Daryl have been begging to go to "Amber's House"! They don't understand how far we'd have and how much it cost us to go away...
Have a good summer! Love, Janelle

thesummytribe said...

Sorry, I said once a week, I find it hard to even get that done! (:
Colette