Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend Surprise

On Friday Treyton had his two week check-up at the doctor. She was impressed, he was a pound over his birth weight. He also had his first major day of shopping. I had wanted to take Lynette shopping before she goes home next week. He did well, but I am sure the day will come where he won't like to shop.( :
We got home to discover David's parents waiting patiently on our front porch for someone to get home! We did not know they were coming and were very surprised to see them there! The girls could not get out of the van fast enough! We had a great visit and they enjoyed meeting their new grandson!

The girls were sure to claim some attention too!

Many books got read too!

We are all going to miss Aunt Lynette when she goes home! It looks very overwhelming to me to be on my own again!


Making S'mores treats

Treyton enjoys his bath now. Lynette gets a turn at bathing him sometime too.

He tries to suck his thumb sometimes.


Resting peacefully

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just can't wait to see all of you again. I also know that you will miss Lynette very much, but I'm so anxious to have her back home.
Love,
Mom/Grandma