Saturday, April 17, 2010

Taking a Break

It has come to the end of another week, and I suddenly realized, I only had taken two pictures all week long! So I don't have but two to post for everyone.
We are going to be heading to Pa early Monday morning and returning home again either Thursday or Friday. Treyton will only be a month old on Monday, so I am nervous about making such a long trip with him. I also dread the trip because I know we will be returning without Lynette. She has been a wonderful help to me and I am going to miss her terribly!! I fear we are in for some big adjustments! I have always been told that the third child is the one who causes the most adjustments, but I have to say, I think the fourth one is. He is a very good baby, but my hands are full! (:



A smile? Maybe, he has a couple times now. His first one was for his Daddy, making him quite proud! (:

1 comment:

ALPINE LEGACY BERNESE MT. DOGS said...

We are looking forward to your visit! Daryl for some reason expected to see Amber when we went down to Richard's viewing and was disappointed when I told him she wasn't going to be around. We're glad Brian can milk a night milking for us so we can come down some evening while you all are around. See you soon! Best wishes for a good trip to PA!!