Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Today was Treyton's first Sunday to church. His sisters (and parents (: ) were quite anxious to show him off! He did really well!
He actually had his first major outing yesterday when he got to go to the flea market!

Ready for church

His shirt says it all!

Rissa was excited when she got a gift in the mail from Uncle Parke's and she pulled out this little glow worm that plays songs! It came at a perfect time. I have been slowly snipping the end off her Nuk and on this day I had snipped the rest of the nipple off. She was not impressed, but the worm seemed to have side-tracked her enough that she did not pest for her ''Nuk Nuk", so she is FINALLY rid of the thing!
"Handsome like Dad" is what his outfit says, I couldn't have said it better myself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so precious. I can't wait to see you all again very soon (but not soon enough)!
love,
Grandma Heisey