Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Picture Day

These are my "brag" pictures! (:
We took the chance on Saturday to take Treyton's 1 year pictures, (yes I know his birthday was over a month ago). We went to a gardens in town to take them.
These are the un-edited pictures, but I knew Aunt Lynette was waiting for them to be posted, so I did not take time.(:

Treyton was not so sure at first about this new place. As you can see, he has a fat lip. Of course when picture day is scheduled for the next day, his one sister has to drop him on his face the night before! (:




















































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! They turned out really nice! Poor Treyton with the fat lip:(
Only 18 more days!!
~Lynette~
p.s. Going out for supper tonight, wanna go with!?!?!?!?

thesummytribe said...

I wish!!!!!!!!!!!!
Counting the days down too!

Anonymous said...

Uncle David told me to write that he thinks it's time Treyton gets a hair cut! I told him maybe he soon will:)
Pictures were very nice. So very cute! Hope to see you soon!
Love,
Grandma Heisey

ALPINE LEGACY BERNESE MT. DOGS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.