Friday, May 20, 2011

Northern Bound

We are looking forward to a trip North! We leave Friday morning ( I just noticed the time, so I guess we are leaving this morning) and plan to come home on Memorial Day. We are making a stop in Virginia Friday to marry off David's brother, then we will head on to PA! So I will not be posting on here for awhile.
Amber had her last day of school, YEA! I think she is glad for the break, but she knows she will miss her friends. As for me, I am sooo glad to be finished with that daily trip!

Tonight was Amber's School Program/Awards Banquet (Amber is in about the middle of the front row with the teal colored shirt)





This is the first grade class getting their awards from their teacher.




Amber is going to miss having Mrs. Mast for her teacher. She did and excellent job bringing Amber a looong way in her learning as it came hard for Amber.


Waiting to see who won student of the year award, and some other awards.


I took the three youngest kiddos for a wagon ride the other evening, it was Treyton's first one and he loved it, so dutiful Jenny gave him another one.


I mentioned before about going to the coupon seminar. Well, I am giving this money saving/time consuming thing a try. It has also become a new craze for Jenny too, she sat the other afternoon and cut all the pictures out of the sales flier, they were her "coupons"


Finally, a first hair-cut!


The girls took it upon themselves to pluck off all the dead blooms on my flowers, I was surprised how they stuck to it and actually removed them all!


"Art class" (:


The girls dug their bubbles out the other evening,


Treyton thought they were fun.

No comments: