Saturday, September 18, 2010

Growing and Learning

I hope this finds everyone well! The last of the kiddos, Treyton, is dealing with the colds and ear infections that made their rounds. Other than that we are well. I think we are adjusted to school life. It is going great to car-pull! It is amazing what that extra hour does. The one who rides with me is almost 16, so when he gets his license, I won't have any driving!

Treyton is definitely a fan of his Daddy. When I ask him where Daddy is, I can tell he knows who I mean! I cannot believe he is 6 months old already!


Working his muscles to get ready for walking! (:


Rissa recently discovered that she loves the challenge of puzzles with many pieces. She had one with 25 pieces and she poured over that thing and got at least half together on her own.


Making no-bake cookies.


Since Amber is gone so much, I don't get many pictures of her. She is still loving school and has started to read some little stories. I think her favorite class is art, they do a lot of painting. (:


Rissa is going through this thing right now when she gets up on the morning. She thinks it is too bright and wants her 'glasses'. (:


I have really been working with Treyton's sitting up abilities. He rolls all over the place and even gets up on all fours, I was afraid he would be crawling before he can even sit up!


Rissa loves PB&J sandwiches!


This was one Honey-Do thing that I think David wished he had not tackled. The one bathroom had a leaking shower faucet. To get to the pipes, he had to tear out a kitchen cabinet and bang a hole through the wall. Very bad planning on whoever designed this house! He did manage to fix it. (:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just decided to check your blog and it had an update. Oh, how I miss you guys. It seems so long since I saw you and can't wait until I see you again. You are growing up so very fast!!!
Love you lots, lots, and lots more.
Grandma Heisey

Anonymous said...

Hi Colette!! Its so much fun reading your updates and looking at your pictures!! You all certainly have a beautiful little family!! Wishing you God's richest blessings this coming week!! Love You All, Marie Zook

janie said...

Hi Colette just found your blog recently and i love it your a wonderful MOM !! sometime i would love to have your address ..Im sick with strep throat right now not fun but...my men are fine but kinda grouchy that mom cant talk out loud and they get to be in the kitchen HA love to your beautiful family Janie &Aaron