Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cute Captures by Aunt Mance

I am sorry that my posting is so late! Life is a bit crazy with me driving every day to school. But, that is about to change; I had an answer to prayer about that. Starting next week, I will have someone to car-pull with! So I will only have to make the run once a day, so, instead of two hours of driving, I will have only one.
Amber has been sick the last four days, it is going around the school and probably will the family now too. ): She is now on medication for an ear infection.
While we were in Pa last month, I had Aunt Mance take pictures of the kiddos. I thought I would share some with you. They are after the first seven pictures I posted.

Amber misses not seeing her buddy Treyton as much




Daddy is teaching the girls how to play a new game Grandma Heisey sent them.




This is a tree frog that sits on our porch in the evening to catch bugs. Amber wants to catch him in the worst of ways!


Cooling off!


Rissa and Jenny LOVE to color, they will spend a whole morning coloring one picture after another!




Pictures by Mance:





















(I had to put this one on. Rissa makes me feel bad asking anyone to do pictures. They seem to bring out a grouchy side of her. A side that is displayed too often and I cannot use pictures as an excuse) (:





















1 comment:

ALPINE LEGACY BERNESE MT. DOGS said...

Your pictures are very good! Treyton is growing like crazy! Maybe once our cows are sold we can come down!.... I guess we'll see.