Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Tribute to my Wife

Can you believe it has been 9 years since we stood in front of that crowd of friends and family and said the "I Do's". The older we get the more I realize that we only have one life to live. What we do today can never be redone tomorrow, but as I look back at our journey together the last 9 years, I have no regrets of that decision to join our hearts and lives in marriage; I only wish we had done it sooner. You make me so proud, seeing you pour your heart and life into myself and our children. You are one of the most selfless people I know, taking care of others before yourself. I thank God every day that I get to have the privilege to have you for my wife. Some day you will reap the benefits of all your hard labors.
I Love You! ,Your Husband


PS She is going to have a fit I put this on here but she deserves to be bragged on, don't you agree?

3 comments:

Life on Agape Trail said...

Way to go David!!:) And happy Anniv. to you two!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. I can't believe it's been 9 years already. My roses have never looked as nice as they did that year.
May God bless you with many more happy years together.
Love,
Mom and Dad Heisey

Anonymous said...

I just found this post...love it! You both are doing a great job at parenting! :)