Saturday, May 5, 2012

A New Family Member

I wonder how many of you thought, "baby" when they read the title of this post, well, sorry to disappoint (or maybe relieve) you, but I was talking about a new kitten we got! (~:
It has gotten hot out now, it was late in coming this year! Our garden is looking so nice, until last night, the deer thought that the corn and green beans looked yummy. They better beware cause I am on the war path now!


Kiddos with kitty "Nick"

Treyton likes the kitty except when it is too playful











I surprised the kiddos with a trip to the park after a short day of school



A penny for her thoughts

I know it looks like it, but no, we are not Rednecks, he just escaped from the house!

David had his birthday this past Monday. I very much surprised him when I showed up at his work with home-made pizza for everyone. All his buddies knew ahead of time, so we all had one over him that time!


Rissa has taken an interest in writing in old school books, I am hoping to do some K-4 school work with her this coming school year.

I cannot keep this girl out of books! That is a good thing of course!

Amber was the helper at story- time at the library

Being the oldest, Amber gets to read the story sometimes. You can also see Treyton with his new little buddy, "Jackson". They are the same age and have fun together, most times anyway! Jackson is the 'hugging' type, so Treyton feels smothered at time!

No comments: