Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Loving Life

I do not have many pictures this week. It has been a busy one. Last night we took the rare opportunity to sit on our deck and enjoy the cool night air, so I managed to take some pictures then.
We had 5 nights of revival meetings last week. Plus I had to make food for the fellowship meal, two sheet cakes for the Easter supper for the prison, and hot lunch at school on Tuesday. Tomorrow night I am going to a couponing seminar to learn how to be a thrifty shopper. I am looking forward to a bit of a more relaxed rest of the week, Amber has off school from today till next Tuesday! Yea!

The girls wanted a tea party. It was fun till the bees and ants invaded their party. (:


The other day, Jenny asked me to take the training wheels off her bike. I was hesitant at the idea and told her that once they are off I am not putting them back on. I guess she wanted to prove to me that she could do what I expected to be a disaster, after a couple of falls that she amazingly took without tears, she had it!! I was impressed, I guess I needed more confidence! (:










After a rough start with the whole reading thing, Amber has really been doing well with it and actually enjoys reading!


Treyton has a new thing about phones, especially cell phones. Here he is texting his girlfriend. (:

2 comments:

ALPINE LEGACY BERNESE MT. DOGS said...

I sure hope his girlfrend is a yankee !!

thesummytribe said...

He said he likes Southern Belles better! (: