Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas in PA

We had a great time with our families in PA! The time as always goes by too quickly!! We headed home a little earlier than planned due to sick kiddos.
David and I very much enjoyed our two days away in Lancaster, it was a refreshing time! Thanks to both of our families for doing a wonderful job of babysitting, I could relax knowing they were in your care. I must admit that I was not sure I was ready to come back and get back into the pressures and demands of Mommyhood. But when we walked through the door and were met by four kids who were so glad to see us and were full of hugs; and Rissa tightly throws her little arms around my neck and says, "Mommy I MISSED you, I LOOOOVE you"! , I was glad I had come back! (:
Even though our house had been paint-balled while we were gone, it was good to be home again! Thanks everyone for the fun visit! Jenny is already asking when we are going to Grandma's again! (:

The girls had fun decorating cookies a couple days before we left for PA






There was three new girl cousins to meet in PA!
Amber with Kelly


Rissa with Tirzah


Jenny with Kassidy


Playing with biscuit dough


"Sailing" in Grandma's coffee table


Treyton and Grandpa.




Treyton tasting what was in his sock from Grandma (:


Gift time at Grandpa and Grandma Summy's.
Finally checking out what goodies Grandpa and Grandma had in their socks



Gift time at Grandpa and Grandma Heisey's









Cousin Trista had fun with Treyton and Rissa




Snack time!


Rissa had lots of fun playing with Trista!


Uncle Parke introducing Treyton to Grandpa's dog, Pepper. I think Treyton was not so sure about meeting his first dog, but he did eventually warm up to him.


Cousins and friends


I had to put this picture in as a warning, hawks don't always fly away from you when you are driving towards them! (:

No comments: