Thursday, October 14, 2010

New Accomplishments

I am sorry that I have taken so long to post! It seems I just don't grab my camera as much lately, I will try to do better!

Treyton is almost 7 months old now! He just got his second tooth and has started crawling. He is getting to be a chunk to lug around anymore!



Rissa is a ''busy mommy''


Favorite activity


I mentioned before about how Rissa loves to do puzzles. This one was her first big accomplishment. It was a 63 piece puzzle (minus a missing piece). She labored all day the first time she did it, now it is together in a few minutes.


I think Treyton is proud of his new milestone! The girls learned the hard way that they have to be careful what they let lay on the floor after he chewed up half the back cover of their new Berenstain Bear book! (:


Our front porch friend "Lizzie"

1 comment:

ALPINE LEGACY BERNESE MT. DOGS said...

Hold it old Treyton is certainly not gettin any smaller ! Nice lizzard by the way.