Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Adjustments


We have been busy getting used to our new school schedule. I think we are adjusting better than I hoped. I was not sure how it was going to go having four little kids up, dressed, fed and ready to go out the door by 7:45, but it is going well. I feel busy having a constant schedule to keep, so that we are ready to go out the door again at 2:30.

This picture was taken of us at church for a church poster. ( it was bright out and the girls had their eyes shut)


All clean!


Daddy's helper


I think Treyton has officially out-grown his bassinet. Today I finally managed to find a corner to put his crib in and put Rissa in a toddler bed. The joys of a tiny house!!


Amber loves school. She actually had to cry Friday night knowing she did not have school the next morning! She always comes home exhausted!


I think Jenny is getting used to not having her best friend around!


Peaceful sleep


Rissa plays alone more now that Amber is away!


You have never heard such screeching when Daddy gets them going!





For those of you with daughters, here is a book I recommend. (if you don't want to pay $15-25, check your library, that is where I found mine). I plan next to read the "Bringing up boys".

1 comment:

ALPINE LEGACY BERNESE MT. DOGS said...

So glad to hear Amber loves school. It's such a blessing when they enjoy learning to read and playing with other children. Daryls favorite class is Bible just like his favorite books at home are the blue Bible story books. It's amazing how much they can contain. Daryl is usually exhausted at the end of a school day too. It's been much easier getting into the school routine this year. Treyties pictures are so cute!