Monday, July 19, 2010

Summer is Flying By

This week flew by! I felt like I was gone more than I was at home! This coming week will be no better!

17 Weeks


Rissa after my evening walk


We took the girls to play Sunday night, then cooled off with some ice cream.





A busy lady!


Pals


Daddy's little helpers


Always something to do!


There are some things that I absolutely hate or worry about running into! I don't mind the lizard that moved in around the house, (outside of course), that we named Lizzie, I don't worry too much about alligators lurking in the woods waiting for a tasty treat, or about some of the other creatures that were new to me here, but one thing I cannot get used to are the spiders, especially 'zoo-sized' ones. We saw this disgusting and HUGE one come out of my flower bed, the one I had just been in to hook up my water hose. Pictures don't show just how gross and big it was. He was at least as big as the palm of your hand. I thought for sure I had seen my first Tarantula! (: I don't think they have body segments that are like a hard shell though, so what kind of spider is he??


3 comments:

ALPINE LEGACY BERNESE MT. DOGS said...

Hey with a spider like that I am sure some of the nasty beasts in the book of Revelation are going to originate in South Carolina get the sledge hammer out to take out that ugly sap ! GAG

Anonymous said...

I think the next time I come for a visit, I'll stay OUT of the flower beds!
Can't wait, only 13 more days!
Nette

thesummytribe said...

I would hate to see how much he would have splattered with a sledge hammer! (: He thankfully is dead, thanks to David's poison! (: