Sunday, January 31, 2010

An Update

Yes, we are still here! I have been neglecting posting lately! As usual, life is busy.
I was having pre-term labor on Wednesday and Thursday. Thursday night at 11, it was bad enough I figured I should go to the hospital. We decided it would be easier if I took myself so David could stay with the girls. So, I went. They sent me home two hours later, with instructions to spend as much time on the couch as possible ( yeah right! ) and to do no lifting. The baby is very low which is causing things to happen. It is impossible to be on the couch, but I can tell when it is time to take a little break there. I hope I don't battle this the next seven weeks. I feel very tired, an ache always, so it will be a long seven weeks! But I am not complaining, Cosmo will be worth it!!!

Rissa enjoying a popsicle





A library project





Amber entertaining the neighbors horses



Aunt Anita has a birthday on the 31st. The girls wanted to sing her a song, here is the video of their song. Happy Birthday Nitz!

No comments: