Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall

We have been enjoying nice fall weather. Fall is my favorite time of year. I do miss the nice PA mountains changing their leaves. It is not the same here. Instead of raking leaves, I went out and planted Pansies in my flower beds, the official winter flower in the South. I have been learning how much the Southerners DREAD the "long winter months". (: I think I dread the long Summer months more! I guess we are becoming more 'Southernized'; We were at a campfire the other night, and we thought it was frigid outside, our noses were red and we were soon going to start looking up for the snowflakes. We got home, fired up the furnace, then saw the temperature was only 54*! (: I guess when only a month ago it was in the nineties, the fifties feel cold!

When I see Rissa on the slide, I often feel like I need to go out to catch her




Story time with Daddy after a long day of work




Talking with Grandma Heisey




Going on a road trip

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I know what you are doing when you are talking to Grandma. We miss you and can't wait until we can come again for a visit.
love,
Grandma Heisey